Dr CARMEN LORENTE MÉNDEZ,
DVM, PHD, DIPECVD
EBVS® European Specialist in
Dermatology Consultant in Laboklin
For further dermatology resources please visit LABOKLIN‘s dedicated dermatology Facebook page
Welcome to dermatology corner a collection of resources for clinicians, this page will be frequently updated.
For full articles please click on the title you wish to read below:
- Guide to diagnose allergic diseases in dogs in 5 steps
- Skin Biopsy Guide
- Getting the most from your skin biopsies
- Prevalence of High IgE Levels against Mites, Pollen, Fleas and Mould in Allergic Dogs and Cats
- Sublingual Allergen-specific Immunotherapy, what is new?
- Why recommend ASIT to our atopic patients?
- Papular dermatitis: a clinical case of Leishmaniosis
- Crusts and pruritus in a Yorkshire Terrier
- Diagnosing Dermatophytosis [print version for clinics]
- First WCVD Summary (World Congress Veterinary Dermatology)
- Second WCVD Summary (World Congress Veterinary Dermatology)
- Third WCVD Summary (World Congress Veterinary Dermatology)
- Alopecia in dogs
- Sarcoptic mange
- Fourth WCVD Summary (World Congress Veterinary Dermatology)
- Skin scraping, impression or a trichogram?
- Oak processionary. A health issue for dogs and humans
- Infectious dermatoses in reptiles
- Summer eczema
- Multimodal treatment of atopic dermatitis
- Allergic respiratory disease in horses
- Feline Allergic Disease Terminology Update
- Alopecia in cats