This information on data protection is for data handling at:
Batt Laboratories Limited, University of Warwick Science Park, The Venture Centre, Sir William Lyons Road, COVENTRY, CV4 7EZ, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data protection contact
Batt Laboratories in-house data protection contact can be reached at Batt Laboratories Limited, University of Warwick Science Park, The Venture Centre, Sir William Lyons Road, COVENTRY, CV4 7EZ as well as under the email address email@example.com.
- Collection and storage of data
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the types and uses of the data:
If you commission us, we collect the following information:
- Title, first and last name of the submitting party
- Owners surname
- Current email address and/or fax number
- Telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
- Your signature where required
The collection of this data is used exclusively to carry out your order, unless additional permissions are granted. The data is processed at your request and is necessary for the declared purposes for the appropriate fulfilment of your order and so that both sides can fulfil their contractual obligations according to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR.
O I hereby agree to allow Laboklin to store my data so that future orders can be more easily handled.
- Disclosure of data to third parties
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties for any but the following purposes:
- If it is necessary for fulfilling orders from you according to Article 6(1)(b), your data will be transmitted to third parties. This specifically includes disclosing the data to veterinarians. Third parties can only use the data for the stated purposes.
- Collection of payment that has fallen outside of the Companies terms and conditions.
You have the right:
- In accordance to Article 7(3) GDPR, to revoke the permission granted to us at any time. As a result, we cannot continue to process the data based on this consent in the future.;
- In accordance to Article 15 GDPR to demand information on the data we have processed from you. You are specifically entitled to demand information on the following topics: the purpose of the data processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of third parties that have or will receive your data, the planned length of time which your data will be stored, the existence of a right to correct, delete, restrict or contradict the use of your data, the existence of a right to file a complaint, the source of your data, if it was not collected by us, as well as on the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on its particulars;
- In accordance to Article 16 GDPR to demand the immediate correction or completion of your personal data stored by us.;
- In accordance to Article 17 GDPR to demand that your personal data stored with us be deleted, in so far as the data is not necessary in order to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of legal requirements, in the public interest, or for the assertion, exercise, or defence of legal claims.;
- In accordance to Article 18 GDPR to demand that processing of your personal data be restricted, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if processing of the data is unlawful, but you reject deletion of the data and we no longer need the data, but you need them in order to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims or you have raised an objection against the processing of the data according to Article 21 GDPR;
- In accordance to Article 20 GDPR to obtain the personal data that you have given us in a structured, standard, machine legible format or to demand that this be sent to another responsible party and
- In accordance to Article 77 GDPR to complain to a regulatory authority. In general, you can contact the regulatory authority of your usual place of residence or of employment or of our head office.
- Right of objection
If your data are processed based on legitimate interests according to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, you have the right, in accordance to Article 21 GDPR, to object against the processing of your personal data on the grounds of your particular situation. To exercise this right, it is sufficient to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org