Our current job vacancies
Batt Laboratories is a veterinary diagnostic laboratory based in Coventry (UK), and owned by LABOKLIN GmbH, a leader in veterinary diagnostic development and service throughout Europe. Batt Laboratories has a strong history of personal, high quality, diagnostic laboratory service and is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic technician to join the team.
We are interested to hear from ambitious and bright individuals with experience and/or qualifications, with exposure to some of the technical/laboratory skills required.
The starting salary would be adjusted to reflect the degree of experience and training will be provided, if needed.
- Participate in the day to day running of the diagnostic laboratory
- Responsibility and accountability for your own work
- Using your knowledge and experience to deliver the service
- Work with other staff to identify and address your own learning needs.
- Complete duties that may not be in your day to day workflow
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Relevant BSc with some level of experience or HNC in Medical Laboratory Sciences.
- Skills and experience in a diagnostic laboratory setting in all aspects of the daily running of haematology, automated biochemistry analysers, bacteriology and/or parasitology, or at least the desire to accomplish that.
- Be self-motivated, organized, team player, and independent worker.
- Reliable, hardworking, strong communication skills with good customer services.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, from 9:30 to 18:00, flexibility is required.
Part time hours may be negotiable.
We offer our staff an employer contribution pension scheme, free parking, and basic 20 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter, stating why you are interested in this role and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12th April 2019
Interview Starting Date: 15th April 2019
Batt Laboratories Limited invites applications for a full-time clinical pathologist position. Batt Laboratories is owned by LABOKLIN GmbH, a leader in veterinary diagnostic development and service throughout Europe. Batt Laboratories has a strong history of personal, high quality, diagnostic laboratory service and seeks a dynamic, clinical pathologist to join our team. The main roles of the position include interpretation and consultation on cytology, clinical chemistry, haematology, urinalysis, and a wide selection of laboratory results. Contributions towards quality control, and promotion of the laboratory are also valued.
The laboratory is located on the grounds of the University of Warwick Science Park, conveniently positioned on the southwestern outskirts of Coventry (Midlands, United Kingdom). The Midlands area is rich in history and offers a wide array of lifestyles from small picturesque villages to the bustling city nightlife.
Applicants require membership or are membership-eligible of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, and preferably should have board certification in Clinical Pathology (ECVCP, ACVP) or at least be board-eligible. Applicants should be prepared to work in an enjoyable, busy commercial environment.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm (flexible time); no weekends or bank holidays. Attractive holiday entitlement.
For more information or to apply contact our office manager at email@example.com or call +44(0)247 632 3275.