Batt Laboratories is a veterinary diagnostic laboratory based in Coventry (UK), and owned by LABOKLIN GmbH, a leader in veterinary diagnostic development and service worldwide. Batt Laboratories has a strong history of personal, high quality, diagnostic laboratory service and is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic administrator to join the team and to help with the expansion.
We are interested to hear from ambitious and bright individuals with or without previous experience and/or qualifications who are looking to gain experience in a customer-oriented environment.
- Morning phone calls for courier collections
- Answering incoming phone calls (TNT collections, test enquiries, adding tests requests, passing on results discussions with pathologists, etc) – complete any actions needed straight away.
- Monitor emails for the same reasons as the phone calls.
- Monitor emails for external results, identify queries. Only with full training.
- Data input of submission forms when samples are received
- Setting up new suppliers in SAGE
- Posting supplier invoices
- Setting up new Clients in SAGE
- Posting sales invoices
- Sending sales invoices after authorisation
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Sending sales statements
- Chasing payments for outstanding debt
Working hours are Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 17:30, as per Rota.
No work on weekend and Bank Holidays.
We offer our staff an employer contribution pension scheme, free parking, and basic 20 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and covering letter, stating why you are interested in this role and your salary expectations.
Closing Date: 27th May 2022
Interview Starting Date: 30th May 2022